Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oops... I missed a couple of days!!


I wonder how well this will come out--I have only slept about 4 hours in two days. I have been obsesesed with getting my paperwork done for Sweetser! I kind of neglected myself and stayed up WAY too late. I almost had all my cases complete; then today I had about 10 gruling hours of reviewing and auditing charts. I learned that in the last year, if I missed 1 progress note a day then at the end of the year I'm short almost 400 progress notes. Well after today I am now only down 5.. not a bad day's work. I also havn't seen too much of the kids between working at the office and working at home until way past their bed time. Well, tonight I left all work at the office and am going to bed early, well sort of, I will watch ER first. Tomorrow, the plan is to finish the rest of the charts, then there is a party planned for me and I was invited--how nice. Before I tune off I want to thank Dana at Work for all the hard work that she has done to get all my paperwork in check so thank you DANA

No comments:

Post a Comment